Personalized Tours with
Sequim Quality Inn & Suites
Half-day from $69 pp Full-day from $120 pp*
Experience the Olympic Peninsula:
- Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent — A five-hour tour taking in stunning scenic views from the Olympic Peninsula’s most popular areas. An historical overview of Port Angeles and a stop at Lake Aldwell to view the dam before its removed complete this exhilarating journey. $69 per person.
- Historic Port Townsend— Tour the old-port town, famed for its antiques and galleries plus visit Fort Worden with wonderful views and short hikes. Plenty of time for shopping will be available in this 8 hour full-day tour. $120 per person—include a box-lunch for additional $10.
- Hoh rain Forest and Sol Duc falls—Travel past Lake Crescent to North America’s only natural rain forest and enjoy hiking through moss lined trails of giant cedar, fir and Western Hemlock trees. Enjoy a box-lunch before traveling to the areas most popular waterfall before returning after your 8 hour full-day tour. $125 pp including a box-lunch.
- Neah Bay and Cape Flattery— Enjoy a short hike to the most northerly point of the contiguous United states. Enjoy a taste of native Makah culture and enjoy one of the continents most scenic highways, with spectacular views. This full-day tour shows the best of the Olympic Peninsula. $120 pp.
- Personalize your day— Have a personal guide take you on a limousine style trip through the Olympic peninsula. Stop when and where you like and enjoy an informed tour designed by you. $295 per couple.
When you stay at Sequim Quality Inn & Suites, enjoy exclusive tours designed to offer the very best that the Olympic peninsula has to offer, along with the best accommodation. Add a freshly made box-lunch from a local restaurant for only $10 per person to any tour. The lunch consists of a freshly prepared wrap, salad, chips, soft drink and desert. Service starts from the hotel foyer.