The Quality Inn & Suites, Sequim is the city's hotel. The hotel opened its doors on January 13th, 2006. Built at a cost of over $4million, the 60 room facility covers 60,000 square feet. The hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure travelers. The ferries to Victoria, BC are just 20 minutes away; the main entrance to Olympic National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.
Business guests will find the centers of both Sequim and Port Angeles within easy reach and the Batelle facility is less than ten minutes away.
Employees at Quality Inn & Suites, Sequim are all well-trained and a strong emphasis placed on customer service. Our staff strives to make the hotel a home away from home, where every guest feels appreciated and valued. The Quality Inn & Suites, Sequim is a 2009 winner of Choice Hotels International's Platinum Award -- an honor given to just 3% of Choice's properties worldwide.
The Quality Inn & Suites earned its Energy Star rating and continues to focus its attention on finding environmentally friendly solutions.
Born and raised in a rural Texas city, Chloe Fagg developed a strong work ethic at a young age. In early 2006, just months after the Quality Inn & Suites of Sequim opened its doors, Chloe began her hospitality training as a housekeeper. She quickly proved her desire to succeed as she learned and helped enhance every aspect of the hotel leading to a position of Managerís Assistant. These years ingrained hospitality and the desire to serve others into her core.
After being with the Quality Inn for three years, Chloe decided to advance her career by taking the role of Assistant Manager at a Bainbridge Island hotel. Through her strong leadership skills and setting an example for her staff, Chloe helped her hotel become not only an award-winning hotel on a national level but one of the best hotels on Bainbridge Island. During her course of Assistant Manager, Chloe also went back to school to further her hospitality career. In November 2011, Chloe will graduate from the University of Phoenix with an Associate of Arts Degree in Hospitality Management.
After five years of hard work and dedication, Chloe has returned to the hotel that helped discover her dreams, only this time as General Manager. Using her many skills and assets she learned through personal experience and studying, as well as continued guidance from Quality Innís first manager Nancy Schade, Chloe continues to lead the team of the Sequim Quality Inn towards excellence in cleanliness and personalized guest service.
Wirta Hospitality Worldwide Vision Statement:
To be the primary source of hospitality in the communities we serve by providing our customers the best possible experience and by being good neighbors.
WHW Core Values
- Providing our guests with the best possible experience
- We donít just provide food and shelter; we provide a guest experience that is clean, friendly and entertaining.
- Supporting our employees growth
- We value employee education, promoting from within and the free and open flow of ideas within our team.
- Caring about our community and our environment
- We believe that tourism that is sustainable enhances the local community and the benefits the environment.
- Creating long term relationships with the people with whom we do business
- We want our vendors, suppliers, and contractors to benefit from our success too.
- Growing through continuous improvement
- We believe that providing a stable company for future generations means improving who we are today through training, innovation and creativity.
- Communicating openly, honestly and frequently
- We are transparent to our guests, team members and business partners in who we are and what we do.